So can I buy a Communal aerial booster? and the answer is yes. They are called inline amplifiers and the go between the wall socket and your tv or Skybox. Unless it’s a communal aerial problem then you would need an engineer to come to install a new Launch Amplifier.

Category: Aerials Manchester